How do I know if my furnace is efficient?
Over the past 40 years, the efficiency of furnaces has more than doubled, and the cost of fuel has more than tripled. Switching your old furnace out for a new one can quite literally save you thousands of dollars per year. The only sure-fire way to know if your furnace is operating efficiently is to call for a visit from one of the furnace repair experts at Prime HVAC Solutions. There are a lot of things that go into an efficient central heating system beyond your furnace.
A Prime HVAC Solutions furnace repair technician will inspect the following:
- Leaking or incorrectly installed ductwork
- Out of date thermostat
- Incorrectly programmed thermostat
- Heating bill
- Furnace or boiler age
- Furnace or boiler efficiency rating
- Heat pump age
- Temperature differential in zones or rooms
- Maintenance history of your furnace or central heating system
- Call Prime HVAC Solutions for a furnace efficiency assessment today
- You have nothing to lose and only money to save